Thursday, August 29, 2013

End Days and Rapture Prophecy Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/eternalrhythmflow/videos
End Days and Rapture Prophecy Videos
Within the Eternal Rhythm Flow youtube channel, Let me tell you the truth and lift up the one and only way to heavenly eternal life, Jesus Christ/Yahshua ha'Mashiah. Here, we are observing the end-times prophecies written in the Holy Scriptures happen before our eyes and I will add commentary as I see fit. I provide Bible studies concerning the rapture of the church and I make clear common misconceptions. At times I am going to share worship music because it is an activity of mine. When I do Bible studies, I will not tickle your ears. I will tell it like it is and I will not put up with quarrels contrary to Biblical clarity. I constantly block argumentative people today and those who feel they've been led to be a contradicting teacher on my Youtube channel. I do not have the gift of prophecy nor do I make dream videos. We'll discuss the facts here. I pray you're blessed by this ministry and I greatly appreciate your blessings as well as support!

No comments:

Post a Comment